Meet Dr Sudhir Srivastava
“When it comes to eye surgery, a good surgeon with a great deal of experience is ideal.” – Sudhir Srivastava
Trusted by more than 3 lacs patients all over India, Dr Sudhir Srivastava is a passionate and dedicated eye surgeon. He is an internationally recognized Cataract and Refractive Surgeon with special skills in Keratoconus.I have always believed that the purpose of life is to be honourable, to be compassionate, and to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well by helping others.
In my journey of a practising eye surgeon, I have come across many patients with severe eye disorders which demanded strenuous hard work. I always felt a passion for helping my patients to overcome their problems by helping them in the best possible way.
I have always loved to perform eye surgery with a passion to help my patients see well. I take pride in my reputation for excellence, this has been the cornerstone of my practice and I have found success and satisfaction in making a difference through my treatment in the lives of my patients.
• With an experience of more than 20 years, I have been rendering distinguished services in eye speciality, applying leading-edge technologies in advanced cataract and refractive surgery.
• It has always given me a sense of relief when patients from remote areas come to me with their difficult eye problems believing in me. I am always willing to cater to their needs by providing them with personalized treatment.
• Whether our patients are celebrities, athletes, fellow doctors, or simply well-read patients, they are all given the highest level of care.
• I am committed to the protection and preservation of the treasured gift of sight of my patients with spearheads treatment for their challenging eye disorders.
With his humble attitude towards his patients, Dr Sudhir has won the hearts of many.
Dr Sudhir Srivastava is the MD at Suneye Hospital, Lucknow since 2004. Here you can learn more about Dr Sudhir’s education and experience:
Dr Sudhir Srivastava is an internationally recognized Cataract and Refractive Surgeon with MCH from the University of Seychelles.
He completed his MBBS and MS from King George Medical College, Lucknow. Besides this, he has attained Cornea Fellowship from L.V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad.
Honours, Awards, & Invited Lectures
Dr Sudhir Srivastava has been an invited speaker at various National and International conferences which includes:
1. European Society of Cataract and Refractive Services
2. American Society of Cataract and Refractive Services
3. Asia-Pacific Association of Cataract and Refractive Services
4. World Ophthalmology Conference
1. National Conference of Indian Ophthalmology
2. Delhi Ophthalmological Society
The UP state government has recently conferred an achievement award to Dr Sudhir Srivastava for his specialization and community program for the society.
He has also performed live surgeries on various platforms.
Dr Sudhir Srivastava is currently running a fellowship program as a mentor for young ophthalmologists.
He is providing basic quality medical facilities to the people who cannot afford it through his outreach program – NAYAN.
About Dr Sudhir’s Outreach Program:
Nayan – “Ek Kiran Asha Ki” is a dream project of Dr Sudhir Srivastava which came into existence on 11 September 2014. It is a Mobile Eye Clinic solely designed to medically examine patients who cannot afford it.
Nayan covers approx 80 km radius around Lucknow.
NAYAN screens the patient’s eye and provides them with free and quality medication.
Till now we have covered around 400 villages & screened 10000+ patients.